Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Husband

My husband is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. His name is Branson, and he is a Southern boy to the core. He still says yes ma'am and yes sir, and opens all of my doors for me - everywhere we go! Sure is refreshing in 2008! And even though he is almost a full year younger than I, he is more mature and responsible than I can hope to be at 30!!!

Not only is he polite and responsible, but he is by far the funnest person I know. He has a different sense of humor, one that I find hilarious! And he's not afraid to be silly with me in public, which I LOVE!!! Great for making fun memories!

What else...? Well, he's super smart! Like genius smart, even. He's good at math, which is why he works with numbers as a Financial Advisor. It's only a matter of time before you'll be calling him Mr. President...


He likes to eat home cooked food, watching the "Judge Show" and walking around window shopping all day with no intention to actually purchase anything. Similarly, he likes driving and driving for hours just looking for the perfect restaurant to eat at...this is something I don't personally love doing - but ya gotta give and take, right?!

We LOVE to travel, and have been blessed to be able to so far in our relationship. Cruising is our favorite, but Europe is definitly next on our list!



He is my best friend, a wonderful husband and a patient and loving Christian man.

I am excited knowing that we will continue to grow in our love for one another. (I also hope that we can have lots of children! Like 4 of them, or at least 2... Bella needs some cousins for goodness sake!)

No comments: